At the end of the module, users will be able to:
- Appreciate the contents and the structure of the ITCILO Resource Kit on gender-based violence in global supply chains.
- Autonomously use the resources to improve personal awareness and knowledge of the subject.
- If they are trainers, use the resources in the kit to assemble effective short training programmes for a variety of target audiences.
- Briefing 0.1 - The ITCILO Resource Kit on gender-based violence in global supply chains: what it is and how to use it.
Map of Learning Activities:
- A table explaining intended aim, use and target groups of the Learning Activities available in Part C (CD-ROM and on-line at http://gbv.itcilo.org)
This Resource Kit will particularly interest: Trainers, tutors, facilitators of awareness-raising and learning activities related to: employment, global production and global supply chains, corporate social responsibility (CSR), women and gender issues, occupational safety and health, violence at the workplace, role of workers’ organizations, role of employers’ organizations, role of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and international development partners.
- Lead global companies (e.g. brands and supermarkets)
- Multi-stakeholder initiatives and CSR stakeholders
- Multi-lateral organizations
- Employers’ organizations and trade unions at local, national and international level
- Global and national NGOs
- International development planners
- National institutions responsible for employment, economic and trade policies
- National institutions responsible for gender equality and women’s issues.