Briefing 0.1 - The ITCILO Resource Kit on Gender-based violence in global supply chains: what it is and how to use it
What is in the Resource Kit?
The Resource Kit comprises the following sections:
- Module 0: User's briefing
Part A: Gender-based violence in global supply chains
- Module 1: Introduction to global supply chains
- Module 2: Global supply chains: where do women and men work and under what conditions?
- Module 3: Global supply chains and sexual harassment in the world of
- Module 4: Whose responsibility? The governance framework and partnerships to identify and prevent gender-based violence in global supply chains
Part B: Preventing and addressing sexual harassment and violence in the workplace: practical strategies
- Module 5: The role of managers and supervisors in preventing violence and sexual harassment in the workplace
- Module 6: Identifying, monitoring and reporting on sexual harassment in the workplace
- Module 7: Practical workplace initiatives to prevent and respond to violence and sexual harassment and violence
- Module 8: Social dialogue and working in partnership
Part C: Learning and information resources.
This Part is available in electronic format only (CD-ROM and on-line at http://gbv.itcilo.org).
Learning Activities, to complement each Module
- Information Sheets containing additional references and tools